Stranger

8:29 AM


You look familiar
I think I know you from somewhere?

In fact you look like the love of my life
You look exactly like him

You have his eyes, the exact colour, the exact sparkle
You have his hair, with the exact style I've always loved
You have his smile, that breathtaking smile that lights up my world

But you're not him
You look exactly like him, but i'm pretty sure you're not him

His eyes were beautiful, it had the power to see right through my soul
His eyes would smile whenever I'm around
He looked at me like I was the best thing in the world

His hair was perfect
He made sure it was styled just the way I wanted it

And oh boy, his smile
His smile never faded whenever he was with me
He was happy, I made him happy
He would always wear the smile I gave him

But YOU, you look different
Exactly like him but different

You have beautiful eyes, but eyes that never look at me
Your eyes don't smile whenever I'm around
You look at me like I'm just one of the crowd, nothing special
Your eyes don't pierce right through my soul

You've got a smile as perfect as his... breathtaking!
But i'm not the one who gave you that smile
You look perfectly fine, perfectly happy on your own

You remind me of him a lot, but i'm pretty sure you're not the same person
Because I've known him all my life
I know every mark on his skin and I can read every emotion is his eyes

He was my world, He was my life
and I was his

He was my Home
and I was his 

I loved him with all of my heart, all that I am
and he loved me

You remind me of him
but all you are is a complete stranger

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me!

Name

Email *

Message *