Taken For Granted

11:16 AM

I'm only one call away
whatever it is you want, i give it right away

Every time you need me at any time of the day
I make myself available because your important to me that way

All these years, I've been giving you my best
Showing you all the love and attention I haven't been giving the rest

But right now I find myself so lost in thought
Thinking why I never wondered if you deserve it or not

All this time I've been loving you all the way to the moon and back
And realising you wouldn't even walk a mile for me makes my heart crack

It hurts, really hurts and it's so damn unfair
To love someone who doesn't even care

I know you see my endless calls, i'm sure your phone rings
yet you keep ignoring me on purpose that all the more it stings

I know you love me, yes I don't doubt that for one bit
although your actions speak differently that you seem like a hypocrite

You take me for granted just because I love you too much
You know i can't leave you that you've lost all your sensitive touch

I've been giving you free passes and tolerating your mistakes
Not realising that I've been making a monster out of you, oh for god's sake

Is this the price I have to pay for having such a big heart?
My constant toleration is backfiring and tearing me apart

I've lost every bit of power I have over you
Why you took my love for granted, I don't have a clue

I have to stand up for myself, I deserve to be treated well
If I continue to give you leeways, this cycle won't stop spinning like a carousel

I'm tired, fed up and so done with how your constantly treating me
All I've done was give you the best but look where it got me?

Now, I've learned my lesson next time i will be wiser
You can't treat me like this anymore, from this day on I'm a fighter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me!

Name

Email *

Message *